12.06.2009

Today was an awesome day for football. The Chargers won...and I'm still in the pool. The 6 Coronas I had caused me to take a 2 hour nap immediately after dinner, which was at 6 pm. Now I can't sleep. And now I'm hungry. And now I want 6 more Coronas hahah.




cheese tortellini




my dads HOMEMADE sauce












Parmigiano-Reggiano

Parmigiano-Reggiano, called parmesan in the English language, is a hard granular cheese, cooked but not pressed, named after the producing areas of Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, and Bologna (all in Emilia-Romagna), and Mantova (in Lombardia), Italy. Under Italian law only cheese produced in these provinces may be labeled "Parmigiano-Reggiano," while European law classifies the name as a protected designation of origin.Parmigiano is the Italian adjective for Parma. Parmesan is the French-language name for it and also serves as the loose term for the cheese in the English language. The name Parmesan is used for cheeses imitating Parmigiano-Reggiano, with phrases such as Italian hard cheese adopted to skirt legal constraints. The closest legitimate Italian cheese to Parmigiano-Reggiano is Grana Padano.
courtesy of WIKIPEDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment