7.27.2008

tre (3) tre




I worked 8 hours today. I work 8 hours every Sunday. It's starting to get old. Aren't you supposed to take it easy on Sunday? Seems like everyone does except me. One of my favorite bands Bloc Party made a song called "Sunday," which to me describes the best Sunday possible. Listen to it...real talk.

Heavy night, it was a heavy night
Feels like we've come back from the dead

Heavy night, it was a heavy night
I cannot remember what I said
If we get up now we can catch the afternoon
Watch the under 15's playing futbol in the park
Lets sleep in St. Leonard's on this alcoholic day

We're doing the best with what we've got
I love you in the morning, when you're still hungover

I love you in the morning, when you're still strung out

I love you in the morning...
I work hard all week and so do you

No comments:

Post a Comment