8.03.2008

otto (8) otto

Last night i stayed up real late. I went to bed at about 5 in the morning. My friend came over and we watched a movie. "The Air I Breathe." There were a lot of good actors in this film, however, the film itself, not so good. She fell asleep within an hour. And I, ended up finishing the movie, but was very disappointed. The movie just didn't make sense to me. Two thumbs down. I woke up 6 hours later, got ready for work, and had a horrible day. There are so many rude people in this world. If I could be invisible, I would slap them, and laugh while they wondered what happened. After work I went to my homies house, and drank like a fish. I just got home; it is 3:30 in the morning, and I am ready to dream about something cool. This is how tonight went dowwn. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment