8.01.2008

sei (6) sei

I just got home from watching Step Brothers. The brosky and I watched the midnight showing. I thought it was pretty funny. Although, there were about 10 other people in the theatre, who didn't seem to laugh that much. My brother and I left the theatre wondering why no one else was laughing as hard as we were. Its weird when you hear yourself laughing outloud and everyone else is silent. Will Ferrell's humor is simply unexplainable. His facial expressions alone are enough to get me rolling. And its always good to watch a movie with someone who has a contagious laugh. There were parts that I didn't find funny at first, but as soon as my brother started to laugh, I realized why, and it just became funny. Scale from 1 - 10, I give Step Brother an 8.




No comments:

Post a Comment