9.16.2008

venti (20) venti

I woke up yesterday...sick. Not your usual "I have a cough." Every muscle in my body was weak. I had the chills, I was cold, but sweating at the same time. When you're sick, you think a lot. It's all you can do. Think, and rest. I was in bed for 18 hours straight. I can't begin to imagine what jail is like. I came to the conclusion that, I need a bigger bed. 18 hours on a twin is not fun, nor is it comfortable. But then I kept thinking. Bigger bed means, bigger room. Bigger room means, bigger place. I gotta move out. My brother and I have plans for this next summer, to get a place together. We can both afford a place in San Diego, but only if we're both working full time. Which to me means...I need to be finished with school. That's where I'm right now. I should be done in May. Until then...Study study study.

No comments:

Post a Comment