9.27.2008

ventidue (22) ventidue




I went to Starbucks tonight to study. It's so easy to get work done at that place. The environment is perfect for a student. I know this sounds CORNEY...but the sounds that come from behind that counter, ARE KEY...when you need to concentrate. Something about that noise that the coffee machine makes...really puts me in a natural environment. I hate silence. I sometimes study at the school library, where talking is looked down on. Seriously...this past week...I ran into a classmate...she asked me about our lab...I started explaining myself...and all a sudden the librarian gives me the finger. Not the middle finger...her pointer finger...over her lips. Imagine an old lady, telling me to "Shut the **** up" with a simple gesture. She looked disappointed in me haha. Anyways...I love Starbucks. Hot, Grande, Triple White Mocha. Those five words will get you the best drink that they have. You can get it cold too, if you so desire. The frap version is suuper dank also. Be sure to get whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment