11.29.2008

trentanove (39) trentanove

The day before Thanksgiving my brother and I slept at Mommas house so we could have breakfast with her. Jasons a girl so he fell asleep at 1am. Momma and I surfed the Internet til 5 in the morning. It was her first time really using the Internet, so she was AMAZED by its powers. I googled her name, Evelyn Tumampos, and there were quite a few hits. She started trippin haha. We had an enormous breakfast, listened to the Pina Colada song, and relaxed for a good while. Then it was off to Fathers house, where we began doing it all. Football, poker, drinking, cooking, eating, eating, and then we ate. Too much fun for one day. It really was a Happy Thanksgiving.

Very good vino.



Your standard place setting.



Bubba Gump Shimp.



Tommy's famous cream cheese won tons. Out. Standing.



I think I had like 13.




Beginning the fade process.





5 different potatoes. Damn good. Always leave the skin on when mashing.




Artichoke dip.




Madonna.













Tommy puttin' work in.





Antes.



Despues.








The one time I dont check to see how the picture came out...



Pumpkin cheesecake with espresso. Great combination.






No comments:

Post a Comment