1.25.2009

unable to sleep.

I can't sleep. Which is surprising, considering the notion that today seemed extremely long and tedious, especially at work. Earlier today I was looking forward to watching a movie in bed. I pulled into the Blockbuster parking lot after work, and it was then I realized, I still haven't returned Surfer, Dude and My Best Friends Girl. My brother is considering joining NetFlix. If he does...I'd be totally stoked. I personally do not wish to become a member, simply based on the fact that I already have 1/2 a dozen bills to pay. Who needs one more right? But! If the broham is gonna partake in such a transaction, and be able to rent 3 movies at a time, I'm sure I can slip him a few Washingtons and have him send a few movies my way hah! I was told that there isn't a movie that NetFlix DOES NOT HAVE. Exciting. I'm back in movie mode. Usually I only watch movies daily in the summer time, (my favorite time of the year) however these are special circumstances. My semester just started, and I am only in need of 1 class. Next semester will be 3, and then I'll be finished. So for the time being, I will work full time, do the homework thing, and watch movies as much as possible. Cheers.




I don't usually read these things, but todays is looking pretty good. Thank you iGoogle.

Cancer
June 22 - July 22

Sunday, January 25
Just be aware that a few chances to improve your financial situation could be crossing your path at this time. Some kind of other opportunity that you've been waiting for could soon be headed your way as well. And you might be surprised at how helpful and supportive people can be right now.


gnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment