2.27.2009

day off.



Today was my day off. No school. No work. No problem. Studied from 1pm - 7pm at the one and only BARNES. Immediately after...went to my moms house...and had a feast. I always tend to eat DOUBLE of what I normally eat when I go to my moms place. She just insists that I EAT EAT EAT. I think it's because I see her but once or twice a week, that she feels compelled to feed me for the entire week. hah. She fed me Chicken Adobo, and Lunganesa. Thats right...I ate two dinners. I don't even wanna mention how much rice I ate. But you gotta admit...no one...NO ONE...cooks like momma.










































I don't know why I'm always taking pictures of mirrors. But anyways this is me at my mommas pad. I took pictures of the food...but they somehow didn't save on my phone. weird. This is actually the new phone I just exchanged for. DEFECTIVE? Those APPLE bastards...I wouldn't be surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment