3.26.2009

I got the QWEN!

Went to mommas for breakfast. I also took her to get her taxes done. The amount of paperwork she had with her was rediculous...so I walked next door to Pitchers and had a drink. A lot of people go in there for lunch to eat. I actually asked the guy next to me at the bar how there food was and he said he loved it. He totally vouches for their pizza. It did in fact smell awesome. Anyways...after that I went back to my moms place and kept her company. Otherwise she'll just watch movies all day. Usually we go to the beach...but I had to pick up my bed today. super stoked now that I have it. As soon as I threw my sheets on it I layed down for a good 3o minutes...with my eyes open. I could have taken a nap...but I wouldn't have been able to get up for the gym. I might go to Tavern tonight. I don't know. I kinda just threw down a bunch of benjamins for this bed. We'll see. Time for the gym.










"Please place this cone behind your vehicle and they will bring it to you shortly."













No comments:

Post a Comment