3.30.2009

Monday morning.

It's my spring break, and all I can do is think about being productive. A week ago today, I felt the urgency to do nothing but relax and go to the beach while on break. Now that spring break is here...I feel the need to do something inventive or constructive. Something beneficial to me in the near future. I thought about going to Michaels and replenishing some of my painting supplies. I have every color I would ever need...but their days are numbered if you know what I mean. I am definitely going to paint something this spring break. Something abstract. Perhaps to connotate my current mood in life. I hope it ends up being super bright hah. I do know this much, I will relax on the beach at least 3 times this week. And I will definitely paddle out. Other than that, I think I will help pops around the house. He wants me to mulch the hill in our back yard. I just may. Tomorrow even. I know he'll be ecstatic if he came to a mulched hill. Lets see how productive I can be tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. My bestfriend's sweet FIFTEEN party . I realized that I'm pretty shameless because the alcohol were only for the toast .. and I had 5 champagne glasses .. you know

    ReplyDelete