3.23.2009

TAKEN.

I saw the preview for this movie and thought..."Stoopid." I thought..."It's just about a guy...a father...who wants revenge for his daughter. It's been done." Two movies immediately popped into my head...and I knew there was NO WAY this movie would even touch the other two. The first one...COMMANDO...with Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's an oldie but goodie. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. The second movie...MAN ON FIRE...with Denzel Washington. Super sick. Probably the best revenge movie ever. Ooh I just thought of a 3rd one...PUNISHER...that was sick too. But moving on...I watched TAKEN last night...and I was soooooooo wrooooong. It was ABSOLUTELY THRILLING. Liam Neeson kicked some serious ass! All movie all he did was kick ass! I'm talking Bourne Identity status....just super skillful at everything he does. Even his way of thinking is kick ass. This movie taught me to never again...judge a movie by its trailer....just the way you don't judge a book by its cover. You will not be dissapointed if you watch this movie. Promise.







"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."















No comments:

Post a Comment