4.20.2009

my long day.

Yesterday.
Sunday morning.
I woke up.
I had a nice breakfast.
I cleaned my room.
I did my laundry.
I had a nice Sunday morning.
Then I went to work.
For eight hours.
I got home at 1030.
I immediately began studying.
Two hours later.
My friend and I go to Dennys.
And pull an all nighter.
We drank coffee like no other.
I had at least 5 cups.
I was up.
We left at about 5 am.
Get to school at about 530.
We meet up with two of my classmates.
Now its 6 in the am and I'm wide awake.
There we are.
Studying.
For a test that isn't until 3pm.
At this point I begin to regret the decision I made.
I shoulda went to bed.
And just woke up early.
At about 9 am.
My eyes begin to close.
SHIT.
I go down and get a quadruple shot.
White mocha.
Amazing.
Amazing what espresso can do to ones body.
And mind.
All of a sudden I'm up again.
Hours go by.
We're working diligently.
At about 2pm I buy a monster.
Just so I can have that last bit of energy right before the test.
I did well.
Multiple choice is always a coin flip.
But overall...I'm happy with my performance.
Now I'm home.
It's 730pm.
And I'm actually debating on going to bed.
Today was the longest day I've had in a looooong time.
I've never drank more coffee in my life.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment