7.28.2009

500 DAYS of SUMMER

An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.








I must say, this movie lived up to the buildup. I heard nothing but pleasing and positive remarks of the film, over and over and thought to myself that after I see it for myself, after I come up with my own verdict, that I would be unsatisfied. Not the case at all. The music that played throughout this film unquestionably added to what was being portrayed. 500 DAYS OF SUMMER is realistic, refreshing, and right on. I love this movie.






This is the track listing for the soundtrack, something I will have very very shortly.

1. A Story of Boy Meets Girl – Mychael Danna and Rob Simonsen
2. Us – Regina Spektor
3. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out – The Smiths
4. Bad Kids – Black Lips
5. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want – The Smiths
6. There Goes The Fear – Doves
7. You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oates
8. Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
9. Quelqu’un M’a Dit – Carla Bruni
10. Mushaboom – Feist
11. Hero – Regina Spektor
12. Bookends – Simon & Garfunkel
13. Vagabond – Wolfmother
14. She’s Got You High – Mumm-Ra
15. Here Comes Your Man – Meaghan Smith
16. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want – She & Him

No comments:

Post a Comment