10.27.2009

I NEED NEW SUNGLASSES.

i lost my sunglasses/its a bummer because i got so used to using them while driving/now when i drive i find myself "squinting" constantly/what a drag/i need to replace them rather quickly/i used to put sunglasses under the category of "things you really don't need, but want"/not anymore/i need me some new shades/





I stumbled across these online and thought immediately to myself "siiiiick." Then as i read on...I realized they're not your average pair of sunglasses. Turns out these bad boys are already sold out. Apparently they only made 480. lame...




Alife have teamed up with Italian sunglasses manufacturer Retrosuperfuture to create a custom frame with matching custom lenses inspired by the wayfarer style. Each pair of sunglasses will be hand made from Italy and will feature Carl Zeiss lenses. Only 480 pairs will be made in total.

VIA http://www.upscaleswagger.com/









The minute I saw Jessica Alba wearing them I knew I would never own these sunglasses. Looks like I'll stick to the Wayfarers










No comments:

Post a Comment