10.30.2009

SUPA DANK BWEKFAST.

My brother woke me up this morning and said..."Bro lets get breakfast." It was 9 something...and I was super tired...but he kept insisting and so I finally got my lazy grumpy ass out of bed and we went to get breakfast. He treated me. The Original House of Pancakes. And it was super dank. Thanks bradder!

I had what they call a "Veggie Bennie." And my brother had their "Crab cake benedict." D-LISH.

"The Veggie Bennie." Two pouched eggs on top of spinach, sauteed mushrooms, onions and carrots, all on top of two whole wheat slices of toast. And of course hollandaise smothered on top. Served with potatoe pancakes.

"Grab Cake Benedict." Pouched eggs on top of crab cakes and english muffins, smothered with hollandaise sauce. Served with potatoe pancakes. The waitress misunderstood my brothers order. He initially ordered toast on the side...then he realized that there were english muffins underneath...so he opted out and told her after she walked away..."You know what...cancel my toast, I realize I have english muffins." She took that as "NO ENGLISH MUFFINS AT ALL". hahahha. When his plate arrived I know he was sad. Sorry browsky.

1 comment:

  1. You worked out for how long last night? Your Italian genes should have no problemo turning this breakfast into a few mo fat cells... LOL

    ReplyDelete