12.29.2009

Early Tuesday Morning.

It has been awhile. Let me start by saying Christmas was Merry. Although my father was in a different state and my brother in a different city, I was fortunate enough to spend it with me momma. She fed me two dinners! Thats right two, and baked me cookies. I slept there and had to leave early the next morning because I had to work. But work was not a drag at all. It was good money and only 5 hours of my day. I came home that night to an empty house, with an empty stomach. Sad face. I was all by my lonesome watching the Chargers whoop the crap out of the Titans. Bored I was, so I decided to put one of my gifts to use. I started chugging. see below. The homies came over as I chugged and we did our annual Secret Santa gift exchange. I got the RED VANS I've been wanting. Stoked. We drank 40's, played poker, and ended the day merrily with carne asada fries. Since Christmas I've been in the HOLIDAY EATING MODE...and haven't been making too many wise decisions. Today I felt like cooking chinese food for some reason. I've been craving it a lot lately. It was pretty good I must say. I also watched the entire season of Eastbound and Down tonight...super funny, I love Katy Mixon.






one of my gifts.




















































































Relief Pitcher Kenny Powers was poised to rule the Big Leagues, but two things got in the way: his fading fastball and his insufferable personality. After a spectacular career flame-out, Kenny came home to Shelby County, NC and picked up a job as a substitute gym teacher (mostly so his brother Dustin would stop threatening to kick him out). He's spent every moment since then cashing in the last of his dying fame while plotting his inevitable comeback... one beer at a time. 'Eastbound & Down' is the latest project to come out of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay's comedic goldmine Gary Sanchez Productions, which also launched FunnyOrDie.com. Starring Danny McBride ('Pineapple Express'), Katy Mixon ('Four Christmases'), John Hawkes ('Deadwood') and a host of other talented comedians, 'Eastbound & Down' was created by McBride along with two friends from film school: Jody Hill and Ben Best. The hilarious new series was shot on location in North Carolina and also includes a few guest appearances by Ferrell as a local car dealer with marvelous hair.
courtesy of HBO.
song of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment