4.17.2010

APRIL 17TH.

Today was insane.  My group and I shot 3 videos for our senior experience project.  3 videos that we had to make for our company sponsor.  These videos were shot at my dads work.  I owe my dad big time for letting us do such a thing.  We spent 5 hours, (from 9am-2pm) shooting videos on what we hope to be the ticket to gradation.  Honestly...it's virtually impossible to fail this class...BUT...we feel the day didn't go as well as it could have.  [ash ses harro]  But in the end...my group...along with myself...joined my dad for pitchers and pool at the local bar.  FOLLOWED BY...everyone gathering at my house for the "STRIKEFORCE" fight.  Not as exciting as we expected...but nevertheless, good times.  Melissa...where you sleepin' tonight???????????????? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment