7.29.2010

ECTOPLASM improved





Last October, I painted ECTOPLASM for my friend...as his birthday gift.
It actually turned out better than I thought.
When I finished, I almost didn't wanna give it to him, and rather, hang it up in MY room. hah!




Well anyways, he now has it..."THE ORIGINAL," and all I have is a picture of it.
A picture I took the day before his birthday.





BUT THANK GOD FOR ADOBE BRIDGE CS5!
My first time using BRIDGE was today, and I just played and played and played around FOR HOURS!





I can almost say that after I finished editing the "picture version" of ECTOPLASM, that it came out BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!  Getting it turned into a poster FOR SURE! 


 








.  picture version  .
(you can even see the camera flash towards the upper right corner)





.  after adobe bridge  .

No comments:

Post a Comment