8.07.2008

dieci (10) dieci

Today was my day off. I wanted to get the exercise part out of the way, seeing as how I'm out of shape. The thought of running alone makes me tired. Surprisingly, I was able to do 3 stadiums today. I snake the bleachers (on the visitor side, its smaller) and immediately run a lap. That counts as one. I did that 3 times. You must remember that el sol caliente doesn't help one bit. I relaxed for the most part, did a little cleaning, ran some errands, etc. My pops came home from work and wanted to shoot some eight-ball. Had a beer, played the juke box, good times. Then I saw "Pineapple Express." It actually came out tonight, so the line was rather long. Felt like I was waiting in line for a roller coaster. The movie itself, HILARIOUS. Seriously HILARIOUS. I could have peed in my pants but im good at holding it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment