8.22.2008

quattordici (14) quattordici

Tonight was drunken. I hung out with the homies. I was aiming at getting really faded...because I start school on Monday. I kind of just wanna get it out of my system, this whole getting faded stuff. This semester is really important to me. When I pass all these classes, I will be able to graduate before my next birthday. There is ONE class that is holding me back. I pass that class, I get into SENIOR EXPERIENCE, I graduate with ease. FOCUS. I need to focus on school this semester. Once I graduate...it's over. Once I graduate...it's over. Once I graduate...it's over. I can't stress that enough. I'm talking career. I'm talkin nine to five. I'm talking success. In the meantime, I need to FOCUS. Real talk. Tomorrow is poker night, im getting shitty. The day after tomorrow, im getting shitty. And Sunday I will take it easy. Get the bugs out baby. TIME TO HANDLE BUSINESS.
Last night...my brother and I went to my mom's house. We rearranged her entire place. I'm talkin FENG SHUI. She let us borrow her Frank Sinatra CD. Greatest hits. It's amazing. A must have. All the songs you've heard, but don't know what they're called or who sings them. It's amazing how many songs you know on this album...you'll say..."Frank Sinatra sings this!" You realize how big a fan you are of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment