4.06.2009

Fidels.

I didn't go to school today. But in all honesty I didn't have to. Right before my spring break my group had a presentation...which basically means the material that we are to cover next is what we taught the class in our presentation. That's what I was gonna learn today, shit that I had to teach the class. So I said F#&% it. I kicked it with my brother most of the day. We went to this Mexican restaurant by the beach which was actually pretty dank. Expensive, but dank. I felt bad that I ate so much that I ended my day with a workout. Now I can't sleep...as usual.











Their salsa was fresh and tasty




mi hermano




bean dip with grated cheese.




beef chimichanga smothered with monterey jack cheese with rice, beans, and guacamole




carne asada burrito smothered with monterey jack cheese, and salsa. I opted out from the rice and beans




Fidels is huge. it's two stories. storys. anyways we ate downstairs, inside. downstairs theres a patio under the walkway...and upstairs they have a nice sized bar. I felt like we were in Mexico hah. we went when it was dead, but as we were leaving, a lot of people were hitting up the bar. I wanna go back...




its hard to tell...but when my bro and I were at home depot...the same exact model car parked next to him...and had a huge dent IN THE SAME EXACT SPOT as my brother. this model honda does have a pretty big bumber. these dents were almost identical. trip.






we also went to best buy and drooled over all the gadgets we plan to buy. i'm roughly a month away....maybe two months actually...


No comments:

Post a Comment