4.05.2009

super random survey.

Super Random Survey


my name is:
Jessie
this morning i was:
hungry
im afraid of:
sharks
i dream about:
food

Have You Ever...

pictured your crush naked?:
of course
been in love:
of course
cried when someone died:
of course
lied:
yes
flowers or candy:
flowers
scruff or clean shaven:
clean shaven
tall or short:
standing up or lying down? hahaha. im short.

With The Opposite Sex...

what do you notice first?:
tie between eyes and lips
last person you slow danced with:
my prom date


Who...

makes you laugh the most?:
my brother
makes you smile:
friends
gives you a funny feeling when you see them:
some co workers
is easier talk to: boys or girls?:
guys


Do You Ever...

sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?:
in highschool
save AIM conversations?:
i did but they're gone now
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?:
wtf
cry because of something someone has said:
sadly yes
pray?:
every night


Have You Ever...

fallen for your best friend?:
yes
rejected someone:
yes
cheated on someone:
hell no
been cheated on:
no
done something you regretted:
of course
wanted to die:
no


Who Was The Last Person...

you talked to on the phone:
momma
hugged:
momma
you instant messaged:
lee boy
you laughed with:
my brother

Do You...

color your hair:
no but i have
ever get off the computer:
not really
habla espanol:
si porque me encanta
sprechen sie deutsches:
no i don't speak german
fight with your parents:
not anymore really
have friends you've lost touch with:
yeah
feel happy?:
i feel super happy
wish you could fly away.. far, far away?:
is that from forrest gump? and yes
believe in God?:
yes
could you live without the computer?:
yeah but it would suck
what's your favorite candy?:
sour gummy worms
whats your favorite fruit?:
orange
sunrise or sunset?:
sunset. i haven't seen the sunrise in years. sadly.
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?
thats a tough one. im gonna have to go with physical.
trust others way too easily?:
no. never.
are your fingers cold?:
warm actually.
coke or pepsi:
coke


Final Questions...

I want:
chicken adobo

I wish:
i had the remote from the movie Click.

I love:
watching movies

I miss:
middle school

I fear:
sharks again


I hear:
litterally? my cat. metaphorically? um...laughter

I smell:

litterally? burberry. metaphorically? pussy. hahahhaha jk jk thats from a song...i smell...victory hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment